Colleen Sedgwick | Pet Sitting Business Expert
When people ask me what I do for a living, I tell them:
“I’m a pet sitting business owner and business coach.”
But what I really want to say is:
“I show pet sitting business owners how to get more clients, make more money and have the freedom to do the things they love.”
And what I really, really want to say is…
“I’m a wife and a mother. I play tennis and paddle, binge-watch The Real Housewives, write and record ultra-informative blog posts and create super-awesome products and programs that feel like a day at the beach… because the more FUN and value I pour into my work, the more I can help my peeps and the more I love my life.”
I’m Colleen Sedgwick–
And as you’ve probably guessed, teaching pet sitting business owners to get more clients and make more money is kind of my sweet spot.
And when it comes to turning the hobbyist pet sitters into a successful pet sitting business owner, I’m the real deal.
I’ve got 14+ years experience in the pet sitting industry. I transformed my once teeny-tiny, itty-bitty business into a thriving a lucrative enterprise that services over a thousand clients on The Main Line of Philadelphia.
Through my ultra-informative blog, videos, online courses and one-on-one coaching programs, I have empowered and taught countless other pet sitters how to turn their passion for pets into paychecks.
And when I’m not turning my knowledge of the pet sitting industry into blog posts, programs or courses you will find me loving on my family, hustling on the tennis or paddle court or watching BRAVO TV!
If you’ve just GOT to know more, read on. (I’ll pretend you’re Barbara Walters, and spill all my secrets. 😉
- Titanic is and will always be my most favorite movie.
- Leonardo DiCaprio is and will always be my most favorite actor. Are you seeing a trend?
- I went to Ohio State on a field hockey scholarship.
- Pumpkin Spice lattes from Starbucks and Shamrock Shakes from McDonald’s are my favorite sweet treats.
- I love to re-watch episodes of Gilmore Girls. I actually wish I lived in Stars Hollow, Connecticut, which is the fake town where the show was shot.
- I didn’t start playing racquet sports until I was 33 years old, but now I’m completely hooked. It’s my favorite past time.
- I have been Mommy to a Rosa, a Great Dane, Joe, an English Bulldog, Doctor Watson, a Terrier Mutt and Eloise, a Shishon. They have progressively gotten smaller and smaller.
- I think that my husband Billy is the funniest (and sweetest) person on the planet.
- My children are my life.
- I am living proof that you can create a purpose-filled and lucrative business based on your love for animals and that it’s never too late to follow your heart and live your passion.