‘Tis the season, pet sitters! Have you thought yet about your holiday marketing and how you can maximize your profits this holiday season or are you just dreading the arrival of the holidays with no plan in place?
My guess is that most of you are in the second group of pet sitters who haven’t planned any holiday offerings, sales or discounts. Let’s change that with some ideas for Holiday Marketing for Pet Sitters!
This is a great time of year to attract new prospective clients, show appreciation to our current customers and ensure a profitable New Year, which will be here before you know it.This is a great time of year to attract new prospective clients, show appreciation to our current customers and ensure a profitable New Year. Click To Tweet
Below are some ideas to get your creative juices flowing.
Holiday Marketing for Pet Sitters
- Customize your website with a holiday theme.
- Holiday logos
- Holiday banners
- Holiday videos
- Holiday plug-ins
- Holiday countdown timer
- Create holiday infographics for your pet-loving clients
- Write holiday blog posts
- Create a holiday email series
- Holiday posts on Facebook
- Holiday Facebook Ads
- Create a time-limited saving offer
- Design a holiday-themed Facebook Timeline image
- Run a holiday contest
- Run a direct mail promotion
- Thank your current customers with a gift
Here are Some Examples of our Holiday Logos:
Tip: You can have these created on www.Fiverr.com for just five bucks!
Here is our 2015 Christmas Video
Here are Some Examples of our Holiday Email Templates
Your Homework Assignment:
- Create a holiday marketing calendar.
- Break down everything you will need to implement the calendar, ex. images, videos, email copy etc.
- Put your plan into action and watch the sales roll in.
Howdy, Pet Lover! Are you struggling with attracting new clients to your pet sitting business? Would you like to have a consistent pipeline of new clients coming to your business? Well, wait no longer, my friend.